2. Peel the roots and reduce into chunks.
3. Place on a baking tray, coated with baking paper. Drizzle with olive oil, cinnamon and salt and toss to combine.
4. Bake within the oven for 15 to twenty minutes till gentle, golden and the perimeters are barely crispy.
5. Over the past couple of minutes add the pecan nuts to roast alongside the roots.
6. In the meantime, place millet, water, inventory and saffron in a pot and produce to a boil, then decrease the warmth and let simmer for 8 minutes. Flip it off, place a lid on and let sit for about 10 minutes.
Place the cooked millet on a serving platter and let cool barely.
7. Take away the tray from the oven and let cool barely.
8. Stir collectively the dressing substances and pour over the roasted roots.
9. Reduce the pink Castel Franco lettuce in half and gently fold into the millet.
8. Add the roasted roots and nuts.
9. Scatter with the chopped dill and mint and at last the pomegranate seeds. Serve!