Bobbi Brown has some new launches for summer season and I take a look at them right now! I hauled the Actual Nudes assortment together with a couple of of the brand new Lengthy-Put on Cream Shadow Sticks. The Bobbi Brown PR staff additionally despatched over all the brand new cream shadow sticks which I’m thrilled about. The 2 that I purchased had been so good I used to be going to purchase extra colours anyhow.
Glow All Nude: Actual Nudes
above high to backside: Bellini, Naked Sparkle, Kir Sugar
The Crushed Oil-Infused Glosses have been a very long time favourite within the authentic colours and I used to be excited to see these in a NEW Shimmer Components. These shimmers aren’t fairly as sticky/cheesy feeling as her authentic lip gloss however they’re not as easy as the opposite Crushed Oil-Infused gloss shades. I’d say they’re someplace in between. Colours are easy with none texture despite the fact that they’re sparkly and I completely love them. They adhere nicely to the lips and have actually good lasting energy on me. They’re hydrating however not tremendous emollient like a balm/oil. They’re undoubtedly extra like a gloss than a lip oil to me.
- Naked Sparkle is a transparent pink base with gold and pink flecks to glitter (sheer/clear on me)
- Bellini is a pink pearl with gold and pink pearl flecks
- Kir Sugar is a very fairly plum
It’s been some time since I’ve seen new shades of her Highlighting Powders and this spherical has actually fairly colours! I couldn’t resist attempting them and my favourite is Peach Glow. Shimmer is easy and has that actually fairly metallic sheen that’s not too frosty.
- Quartz Glow is a pale gentle gold champagne
- Peach Glow is the right mixture of tan peach and white peach
- Chestnut Glow is fairly mixture of champagne and smooth bronze
I skipped Copper Glow because it seemed actually heat and I believed it will be too heat for my pores and skin tone. Three seems to be beneath carrying completely different combos of the lip glosses + highlighters. Base is the Giorgio Armani Neo Nude Tint in 6.5. Eye colours are a mixture of Dawn Pink, Golden Amber and Espresso. I’m utilizing her Exact Mixing Blush to use the highlighter which is a pleasant smooth dense brush.
Lengthy-Put on Cream Shadow Sticks
There are new shades of the Lengthy-Put on Cream Shadow Sticks (new shades, $30 every) and I’m past thrilled! I like a superb shimmer for the lid and these are certainly long-wearing as soon as they set. They layer properly collectively and I’ll additionally combine with different powder shadows for an entire look. I feel all the brand new ones are beautiful. There are 10 complete. My favourite is Golden Amber which has similarities to Laura Mercier Copper.
- Moonstone is a pale gentle champagne gold
- Mica is a champagne beige
- Peach Mimosa is a pale shimmery gentle peach
- Golden Amber is an ideal copper shimmer
- Incandescent duo chrome pink gold
- Dawn Pink is a pale pink with gold shimmer
- Smokey Topaz is an ideal taupe shimmer
- Mulberry is a surprising wine shimmer
- Forest is a deep khaki inexperienced shimmer
- Espresso is a deep brown with a tiny trace of shimmer
Additionally added Golden Pink and Golden Bronze to the swatch combine for reference.
Store the Put up
Lengthy-Put on Cream Shadow Sticks offered for evaluate.