Bobbi Brown has some new launches for summer season and I take a look at them right now! I hauled the Actual Nudes assortment together with a couple of of the brand new Lengthy-Put on Cream Shadow Sticks. The Bobbi Brown PR staff additionally despatched over all the brand new cream shadow sticks which I’m thrilled about. The 2 that I purchased had been so good I used to be going to purchase extra colours anyhow.
Glow All Nude: Actual Nudes
above high to backside: Bellini, Naked Sparkle, Kir Sugar
There are three new Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss Shimmers ($29 every) in shimmer shades and 4 new Highlighting Powders ($50 every). I hauled all three glosses and three of the highlighting powders.
The Crushed Oil-Infused Glosses have been a very long time favourite within the authentic colours and I used to be excited to see these in a NEW Shimmer Components. These shimmers aren’t fairly as sticky/cheesy feeling as her authentic lip gloss however they’re not as easy as the opposite Crushed Oil-Infused gloss shades. I’d say they’re someplace in between. Colours are easy with none texture despite the fact that they’re sparkly and I completely love them. They adhere nicely to the lips and have actually good lasting energy on me. They’re hydrating however not tremendous emollient like a balm/oil. They’re undoubtedly extra like a gloss than a lip oil to me.
- Naked Sparkle is a transparent pink base with gold and pink flecks to glitter (sheer/clear on me)
- Bellini is a pink pearl with gold and pink pearl flecks
- Kir Sugar is a very fairly plum
It’s been some time since I’ve seen new shades of her Highlighting Powders and this spherical has actually fairly colours! I couldn’t resist attempting them and my favourite is Peach Glow. Shimmer is easy and has that actually fairly metallic sheen that’s not too frosty.
- Quartz Glow is a pale gentle gold champagne
- Peach Glow is the right mixture of tan peach and white peach
- Chestnut Glow is fairly mixture of champagne and smooth bronze
I skipped Copper Glow because it seemed actually heat and I believed it will be too heat for my pores and skin tone. Three seems to be beneath carrying completely different combos of the lip glosses + highlighters. Base is the Giorgio Armani Neo Nude Tint in 6.5. Eye colours are a mixture of Dawn Pink, Golden Amber and Espresso. I’m utilizing her Exact Mixing Blush to use the highlighter which is a pleasant smooth dense brush.
Lengthy-Put on Cream Shadow Sticks
There are new shades of the Lengthy-Put on Cream Shadow Sticks (new shades, $30 every) and I’m past thrilled! I like a superb shimmer for the lid and these are certainly long-wearing as soon as they set. They layer properly collectively and I’ll additionally combine with different powder shadows for an entire look. I feel all the brand new ones are beautiful. There are 10 complete. My favourite is Golden Amber which has similarities to Laura Mercier Copper.
- Moonstone is a pale gentle champagne gold
- Mica is a champagne beige
- Peach Mimosa is a pale shimmery gentle peach
- Golden Amber is an ideal copper shimmer
- Incandescent duo chrome pink gold
- Dawn Pink is a pale pink with gold shimmer
- Smokey Topaz is an ideal taupe shimmer
- Mulberry is a surprising wine shimmer
- Forest is a deep khaki inexperienced shimmer
- Espresso is a deep brown with a tiny trace of shimmer
Additionally added Golden Pink and Golden Bronze to the swatch combine for reference.
Store the Put up
Obtainable at Bobbi Brown, Nordstrom, Sephora and all different Bobbi Brown retailers. I bought my objects from Nordstrom.
Lengthy-Put on Cream Shadow Sticks offered for evaluate.