Selfmade popsicles are straightforward to make and are made with entire meals elements for a nutritious snack! These Creamy Blueberry Popsicles are amazingly creamy, naturally candy and every chunk is stuffed with refreshing blueberries!
Blueberry Yogurt Popsicles
Welcome popsicle season! That is such a good time of the yr as a result of with the right combination of ingredient popsicles can flip right into a powerhouse of a snack. While you plan and inventory the freezer with wholesome snacks, you may’t assist however say sure when the youngsters come begging. Belief me on this one, selfmade popsicles will make you neighborhood well-known very quickly and not one of the youngsters will even know you might be feeding them wholesome snacks.
Blueberry yogurt popsicles are a very long time favourite in our home. The beautiful purple shade is nice to the attention and you’ll’t beat all of the vitamin packed into every little blueberry.
Components in Creamy Blueberry Popsicles
- Blueberries – recent blueberries work finest on this recipe, however in case you solely have frozen, these work additionally.
- Greek Yogurt – full fats Greek yogurt is finest to keep away from a extra icy texture.
- Cream – heavy cream makes these scrumptious easy and creamy. If in case you have a dairy allergy, you need to use full fats coconut milk as an alternative.
- Honey – provides a deliciously candy enhance to boost the pure blueberry taste.
Easy methods to Make Blueberry Popsicles
- In a big measuring cup or bowl, whisk collectively the Greek yogurt, cream and honey.
- Gently fold within the blueberries.
- Pour into your popsicle mould and freeze till strong, about 5-6 hours. Get pleasure from!
Extra of our Favourite Fruit Popsicles Recipes
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup Greek yogurt plain or vanilla, full fats
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp honey
In a big liquid measuring cup or bowl, whisk Greek yogurt, heavy cream and honey collectively.
Gently fold blueberries into the combination.
Pour into your popsicle molds. Freeze for about 6 hours or till strong. Get pleasure from!
Energy: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 4g | Fats: 11g | Saturated Fats: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g | Monounsaturated Fats: 3g | Trans Fats: 1g | Ldl cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 18mg | Potassium: 95mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 458IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 1mg
I am a registered dietitian, mother of 4, avid lover of meals and powerful promoter of wholesome habits. Right here you will see that plenty of scrumptious recipes stuffed with fruits and veggies, ideas for getting your youngsters to eat higher and change into intuitive eaters and many assets for feeding your loved ones.