This BBQ hen pizza is a semi-homemade pizza made with store-bought pizza crust, already cooked shredded hen, bbq sauce, recent mozzarella cheese, and caramelized onions.
Simple BBQ Hen Pizza
Within the temper for a BBQ hen pizza recipe? We’ve bought you coated! This BBQ hen pizza takes pizza making to an entire new stage — no yeast required. It is a nice semi-homemade and wholesome dinner recipe that the entire household will love!
It’s no joke that this BBQ hen pizza is likely one of the best pizza recipes ever created. We used our favourite Good & Collect pizza crust, plus a couple of different scrumptious substances, too!
Good & Collect Solely at Goal
In the present day’s BBQ hen pizza recipe is sponsored by Goal and their wonderful Good & Collect line. Good & Collect is Goal’s flagship grocery model with an unimaginable assortment of merchandise. Every Good & Collect product has:
- No artificial colours
- No synthetic flavors
- No synthetic sweeteners
- No high-fructose corn syrup
With simply 5 essential substances wanted for this BBQ hen pizza, you may head over to your nearest Goal to choose up the total checklist. Right here’s what you want:
- Good & Collect Natural Extremely Skinny Pizza Crust: This scrumptious extremely skinny pizza crust is made with natural, non-GMO substances. It comes with two pizza crusts, so you may make one and save one other one for later (or make a tasty candy pizza for dessert). It’s prepared for toppings and there’s no kneading obligatory.
- Good & Collect Unique BBQ Sauce: Good & Collect carries a couple of completely different BBQ sauce flavors, however you may’t go incorrect with their unique BBQ sauce variation. It’s smoky, candy, and presents a scrumptious BBQ taste that you simply’re on the lookout for! No marinara on this pizza, we’re sticking with BBQ sauce as a substitute.
- Good & Collect Traditional Shredded Mozzarella: We at all times have this shredded mozzarella readily available. Not just for this delish BBQ pizza, however for any of our last-minute cheese wants! It melts simply and makes any tacky dish style wonderful.
- Good & Collect Shredded Hen: The most effective elements about this recipe is that this hen! No must cook dinner or shred hen your self as a result of this shredded hen is already cooked, shredded, and able to go.
Featured Good and Collect Components
Let’s Speak About Pizza Crust
Typically we don’t have time to make selfmade pizza dough and typically we do! This BBQ hen pizza makes use of an extremely skinny premade pizza crust that completely tastes selfmade.
We love this pizza crust as a result of it’s made with entire substances and it will get tremendous crispy (no soggy crust right here!) within the oven.
BONUS: We additionally love that this pizza crust is available in a resealable bag so it can save you the second for later!
right here’s a tip
Want one thing candy? Take the second pizza crust and drizzle it with butter, cinnamon, and sugar. Bake it at 400ºF for 8-10 minutes for a tasty candy deal with for dessert! YUM.
Tips on how to Make Wonderful Caramelized Onions
After you slather your pizza crust with BBQ sauce and shredded hen, you solely have the caramelized onions and cheese left earlier than you bake it.
The caramelized onions on this pizza are severely one of the best! I imply, caramelized onions make each meal higher and that’s why we caramelized two crimson onions for this pizza.
- To caramelize onions quick, warmth a big skillet over medium warmth and add olive oil (or butter).
- Then, add thinly sliced onions and salt to the skillet and cook dinner them on low/medium warmth till they’re completely caramelized.
- Don’t overlook to stir usually to ensure that the onions evenly caramelize. The onions needs to be a deep purple as soon as they’re absolutely cooked.
It’s also possible to make caramelized onions within the oven! Try how one can make caramelized onions within the oven right here.
There are a few issues to bear in mind if you find yourself making caramelized onions:
- Don’t caramelize your onions on excessive warmth. Whenever you cook dinner the onions over low/medium warmth, you’ll be able to draw out the moisture. In the event you cook dinner them over excessive warmth, you might simply burn your onions earlier than caramelizing them.
- You don’t wish to transfer the onions an excessive amount of within the pan. Solely stir them on occasion to keep away from burning.
Pizza Ideas + Tips
DON’T SKIMP THE CHEESE
Although we solely use mozzarella on our BBQ hen pizza, be happy to go loopy with different cheeses. We advocate parmesan cheese, pepper jack cheese, or a enjoyable three cheese mix. Or, you may even use all of them.
GET CREATIVE WITH YOUR DIPPING SAUCES
We used the Good & Collect ranch dressing for our dipping sauce. It’s tart and SO scrumptious! Nonetheless, you may dip your pizza in no matter you desire to! Listed below are a few of our favourite pizza dip choices:
CHANGE UP THE TOPPINGS!
Although we love the toppings for this BBQ hen pizza (hen, onions, and cheese), you may for certain add extra toppings! Attempt including sliced peppers, olives, or some bacon.
FEEL FREE TO REHEAT
If you’ll want to reheat this pizza for the following day, no downside! To reheat the pizza, preheat the oven to 350ºF and bake the pizza for 10 minutes.
CAN I FREEZE THIS bbq hen PIZZA?
Sure, be happy to freeze this pizza!
To freeze this pizza, put together the pizza proper up till it’s time to bake. Then, place the pizza on a baking sheet and place it within the freezer for an hour.
Then, take away the pizza from the freezer and wrap the pizza with plastic wrap and place it within the freezer for as much as 3 months.
To reheat the pizza from frozen, unwrap the pizza and place it immediately on the rack and bake at 400ºF for 15-25 minutes or till the cheese is melted and golden brown.
Disclaimer: This submit is sponsored by Goal. We had been compensated and all opinions are our personal. Thanks for supporting Match Foodie Finds!