This avocado salsa recipe is contemporary, flavorful, and SO simple to make! Serve it with tortilla chips for a zesty summer time appetizer, or add it to tacos and extra.
This avocado salsa recipe is kinda like a mashup of two of my favourite issues: mango salsa and guac. So naturally, I’m obsessive about it. It’s an excellent easy recipe – you may make it in all of 10 minutes! – but it surely nonetheless packs in a ton of contrasting textures and flavors. Creamy avocado performs off candy, juicy mango, which in flip accents spicy chiles, crisp pink onion, and cilantro. An enormous squeeze of lime juice provides the proper zesty pop.
I like to serve it as a enjoyable, contemporary appetizer with tortilla chips, however this avocado salsa is nice in different methods, too. You possibly can stuff it into tacos or spoon it over nachos. I even prefer it on high of a black bean burger! Simple, versatile, and scrumptious, it’s a recipe you’ll need on repeat all summer time lengthy.
Avocado Salsa Recipe Components
You want 8 easy substances to make this avocado salsa recipe:
- Avocado, after all! Search for ones which are ripe, however nonetheless a little bit agency in order that they maintain their form whenever you combine them with the opposite substances.
- Mango – I particularly love Ataulfo mangoes right here, however any selection will do.
- Contemporary cilantro – It provides fairly inexperienced flecks and daring, contemporary taste.
- Pink onion – It offers the salsa a delicate chew and provides crunch.
- A jalapeño or serrano pepper – For warmth.
- Floor cumin – For earthy taste.
- Lime juice – Freshly squeezed, please! It makes the salsa style SO zesty and vivid.
- And sea salt – To make all of the flavors pop!
Discover the whole recipe with measurements beneath.
Place all of the substances in a medium bowl, and stir to mix. Season to style, and serve. It’s that simple! I like that you simply don’t want a blender or meals processor to make this one.
Avocado Salsa Serving Solutions
The only option to serve this avocado salsa is as a dip. Put together the recipe as written, or be at liberty to present it your personal private twist by including black beans, tomatoes, or diced pink pepper. Serve it with tortilla chips and, should you like, margaritas or paloma cocktails to drink!
Need extra concepts for utilizing this mango avocado salsa? Listed below are just a few of my favorites to get you began:
How do you prefer to serve avocado salsa? Let me know within the feedback!
Extra Favourite Salsa Recipes
For those who love this avocado salsa, attempt one among these do-it-yourself salsa recipes subsequent:
Serves 4 to six
This avocado salsa recipe is really easy, scrumptious, and contemporary! Serve it with tortilla chips for a easy appetizer, or add it to tacos, burrito bowls, and extra.
- 2 barely agency ripe avocados, pitted and cubed
- 1 mango, pitted and cubed
- ½ cup chopped contemporary cilantro
- ½ cup diced pink onion
- 3 tablespoons contemporary lime juice
- 1 jalapeño or serrano pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon floor cumin
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Tortilla chips, for serving
In a medium bowl, place the avocado, mango, cilantro, onion, lime juice, jalapeño, cumin, and salt and gently stir to mix.
Season to style and serve with tortilla chips.